Pay Range: $15-$20/hr.
Supervisor: Project Manager
Assisting Installer II/Technician with installation or service work, most commonly on cabling projects.
Learn proper cable pathway installation, techniques and termination. Supervised by Installer II to ensure
proper installation and quality of work.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 0-12 months experience
- Familiarity with hand tools
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Safely climb ladders
- Cannot be colorblind
- Operate on a ladder/lift
- Work in confined spaces
- Lift 75lbs
- Be able to work night and/or weekends along with occasionally out of town
- Follow instructions
- Team player
- Able to work unsupervised and productively
- Communicate professionally with employees and customers
- Demonstrate ability to install cable and equipment proficiently
- Taken and passed various entry level manufacturer certifications
- Demonstrate ability to accurately read and execute floor plans
- Able to pass the Cabling Skill Assessment with a score of 60 taken within 3 months of hire date.