Pay dependent on experience and level.
Supervisor: Project Manager
Ranging from entry level to experienced, a technician is able to learn the concepts and skills to install low voltage, network cabling along with the systems that connect to it including, wireless access points, cameras, phone systems, paging systems, fire alarm systems, access control, and so much more.
Positions available for every level of experience. From an entry level standpoint of learning to properly run network cabling by an industry standard, along with how to install systems correctly and safely. All the way to a full technician and having the ability to run a team, understand floor plans, and help train an entry level position.
With a State recognized Apprenticeship, a technician has the ability to control their own career and pay while learning an industry that is constantly changing and evolving alongside a company that is doing just the same.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with hand tools
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Safely climb ladders
- Ability to decipher color code
- Operate on a ladder/lift
- Work in confined spaces
- Lift 75lbs
- Be able to work night and/or weekends along with occasionally out of town
- Follow instructions
- Team player
- Able to work unsupervised and productively
- Communicate professionally with employees and customers
- Demonstrate ability to install cable and equipment proficiently
- Taken and passed various entry level manufacturer certifications
- Demonstrate ability to accurately read and execute floor plans
- Able to pass the Cabling Skill Assessment with a score of 60 taken within 3 months of hire date.